INSURANCE CLAIMS CAN HAPPEN EVEN WHEN YOU'RE READY FOR THEM...
It is important that all of our agent’s clients file insurance claims immediately after an incident occurs. Any delay in filing a claim can delay the claims process and the time it takes to receive funds.
With your help, our insureds should be able to comprehensively report damages to their property as well as damages to any third-party assets in the incident in a timely manner. If at anytime there are issues that come up we are here to help.
Here at Specialty Market Managers, we strive to make your claim experience as easy and smooth as possible. And we’ll be there to walk you through every step of the process.
WHAT TO DO WHEN AN INSURANCE CLAIM OCCURS?
- Ensure your safety and the safety of others
- Secure and protect the property from further damages
- Maintain all damaged property
- Report the claim immediately to your agent
- Comply with the insurance company and their claims management representatives
HOW TO REPORT AN INSURANCE CLAIM:
Contact your agent directly and provide the following information so they may submit the claim on your behalf:
- Insured’s name and location (city, state, zip code)
- Contact name and phone number(s) for person reporting the claim
- Date of loss
- Description of loss